Thursday, March 31, 2011

blog announcement! (originally posted at my main blog)

song i'm praising to: "how he loves" david crowder band
I'm adding some things to this blog. Something new. Yay!! I'm adding a new series called:
teenagers VS young adults.
Why? Because I believe there's a difference between teenagers and young adults, and I'm totally disregarding the physical, but I mean the mental and especially the Spiritual. 
What's the big deal about teenagers? Alot of older (and younger) people call them lazy, party animals, disrespectful, moody and rebellious all the time. People have just let it go, thinking it's the status quo. Alot of teenagers have this as their lifestyle:
That's not how I want to live my life. I'm what they call a "teenager" as far as age, my parents friends say I'm about to go into the stage where I go by what I say, not anyone else.  No, I won't. I will let God control my steps, and I am a Young Adult. A responsible girl, who's journeying into womanhood. Not teenagehood.
Anyway, I'll be asking a few people if I can interview them and I'll be asking certain questions like:

  • What is a teenager to you?
  • What is a young adult to you?
  • What's the difference between a young adult and teenager?
  • Do you think teenagers have to live by the status quo were they're always moody and rebellious?
Then, at the end of the interview, I'll be asking them if they want to be a teenager or young adult. Cool huh? I'll be making a button for it.
Alrighty, enjoy!
-Jocee <3
P.S. I'm still working on the appearance for this blog, I'm trying to get myself a new header and a signature...oh!! And I'll be posting the interviews both at this blog and my main blog: Cupcake Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment