Monday, March 28, 2011

there's a place for us...

Hi! It's been a [long] while since I last posted hasn't it? I've been juggling school, going out of town, and alot of things around, and I just haven't been posting on this blog (but I post on my other blog alot more). So, since I'm back, I thought I'd do a really cool post about the place God's preparing for us. 
Just think! We live in a beautiful world full of things that were created for our pleasure, but we don't even take a moment to stop and enjoy them! Look at all these pictures, and see how big God's creation is!
This picture reminds me of the shire from Lord of the Rings.
So, if he created all these wonderful things for us to enjoy, just think about the place he's preparing for us right now...
-Jocee <3
P.S. I'm currently remodeling this blog, so bear with me, y'all! It will hopefully be finished soon :)

2 comments:

  1. love all the pictures, love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing to think that God CREATED all of this? It's beyond amazing. And yes! It's awing to think of what God's preparing for us! I can't wait to someday meet with Him. :)

    I just found your blog and I really love it! :)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete