Friday, April 22, 2011

i am undeserving, but he loves me anyway.

Let's face it. We don't deserve Gods' love. We screw up over a million times [daily]. So, why should God love us? Well....let's see....

  • We were made in God's image.
  • And even though God knows we screw up, he loves us anyway. 
  • He loves us so much, he gave his only son, Jesus so that we would be saved by grace.  
God's son faced every single thing we go through in this life...on the cross. He bore our sins for us..that way we'd be sinless. No matter what we do, God loves us anyway. 
I'm not saying to screw up on purpose just because you know "God loves you and he'll forgive you" (Yes he will, but I wouldn't do that. That's just not smart). 
I know today is "earth day" and everyone's teaming up [for a day] to help save the planet. Well, it's actually Good Friday. The day Jesus laid his life down on the cross, so that we could have eternal life. I guess earth day is good and all (I don't do anything for earth day) but take a moment to thank God for his son, and for the sacrifice he made. 
Oh, by the way:
song stuck in my head: "how he loves" david crowder band
Oh, he loves us. Oh how he loves us.
Have a lovely-happy fun-filled Friday! :))
-Jocee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment