Monday, April 4, 2011

teenagers VS young adults: Lizzi

[This was originally posted at my main blog: Cupcake Dictionary]
So, this is my first interview for my new blog series: 
I'm really excited, and I hope you enjoy. I hope it really makes you think too, because it made me think. I think it needs to reach alot of our teens and well..general young people today. So without further ado, I give you:
Teenagers VS Young Adults: Lizzi_ _
What's your name? Lizzi

How old are you? 13

What's your favorite color(s)? Purple and Silver

What is a teenager to you? A teenager is a 13 year old (or older)

What is a young adult to you? A young adult is a person that can drive, has had her (or his) first kiss, can wear make-up, can get away with short dresses (applying to girls) and basically doesn't have to follow all of their parent's rules.

Do you think teenagers have to be moody and rebellious just because that's the "status quo"? No, teenagers should go against the grain. But, you don't find all teenagers like this. Almost all the teens I know listen to hip-hop and R&B, unlike me who listens to classical music. Almost all the teens I know like to wear the latest fashions, unlike me, who wears slouchy shirts and baggy sweats.

Do you think young adults are "party animals" and take advantage of their freedom too much? No, not all young adults are buck wild, but I think they abuse their power with all the parties, drinks and sex. Young adults are examples to us teens and some of them don't realize we're watching them and making choices off of what they do. 

Do you want to be a teenager or a young adult? I'd rather be a teen at the moment, so instead of worrying about later years, I'd rather enjoy my life right now. 

I think this went well. Don't you? Comment and tell me your thoughts!! (You can also copy and paste my blog series button on your blog)
And also, you should check out Lizzi's blog
Hope you enjoyed! More interviews to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment